Monday, October 8, 2012

Fall Decor Sale

Whew!  It feels great to be done with markets for a few weeks.  But there's no rest for the weary around here.  Now's the time to start creating and stockpiling product for my winter shows!  My goal is 30 more pairs of gloves, 20 more hats, 50 crinkle tag lovies, and a couple dozen Christmas ornaments!  Do you think I can do it?

Because there are still plenty of days left for Halloween and Fall decorations - but I have no upcoming shows, I'd like to offer these beautiful banners at a great discount!  They are created with 100% cotton fabric, and the letters are 100% wool felt that have been carefully die cut and embroidered by hand.




They all normally sell for $24 but I'm offering them here for only $20 - including shipping (in the US).

I only have 5 available - 2 "Boo!", 2 "Fall" - first fabric shown, and 1 "Fall" second fabric shown.

Message me here or send me an email if you are interested.  This deal is only good here - not on my etsy site.

No comments: